Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Nice Surprise for a Wednesday!

While passing by the front desk on my way to Kinderg.arten this morning, the school receptionist handed me an envelope. I'd received mail! Yay! I never get mail unless it's a supply order (and I get pretty excited about those, too!) So who on earth was sending me mail at school?? Turns out a family friend who has a print shop in my hometown printed up a few notecards of my tropical "Easter egg" bird from last week's Illustration Friday challenge, along with envelopes with my school's logo and address, and sent them to me. Love it!! Thanks Bill!! 

Magnolia Printing provides archival prints, notecards, and other print products for artists. Shipping is obviously an option! :)



Magnolia Printing 242 South Hickory Street
Jesup, Georgia 31546
(912) 427-8596
(912) 228-3904 Fax
magnoliaprinting@wlmurphy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment