Saturday, April 28, 2012

Arts & Enrichment Evening!

The Spanish teacher and I are putting together our 1st annual Arts and Enrichment evening, which will feature my end-of-year student exhibit, as well as crafts and a performance from his students. I can't wait! I'm working with Artome for the exhibit. This is the first time I've done a whole-school show, so it's been quite the undertaking. However, Artome makes it a lot easier than matting and framing everything myself. If not for them, I don't think I'd be doing this. I know there are art teachers who spend weeks (months??) preparing artwork and hanging, so I'm grateful for the help.

I had invitations printed through Vistaprint, and they'll be here Tuesday. (I've used this company for business cards before, and I used them for my creativity campaign posters earlier this year. Great quality, and I can't argue with the price for such professional products.)

Here's our invitation. If you're in South Florida on May 18, feel free to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment