Saturday, May 26, 2012

Moving digitally...

I created grade description panels that were framed and placed at the start of each grade level in our art show last week. I've been exploring various digital art and publication sites recently and decided to toss the panels (a PDF file) into issuu and send the "publication" out to families who weren't able to go to the show so they can read about what we've been doing. (I added a cover and an end page.)

Issuu is an online publication site. It's FREE, and it's really fabulous. Our school will have 6th and 7th grades next year (and 8th the year following), so I'd love to start a student magazine. This would be a great way to publish it!

3 comments:

  1. That is probably the best way to find a Purasia skin. When you are entering into Purasia skin, the best fact to do is to Purasia skin from the start. I have unquestioned originality. It is wrong to guess of Purasia skin as being irrelevant. Purasia skin was ingenious. Give that a try. Purasia skin is an overlooked modus operandi to complete Purasia skin.How have you dealt with Purasia skin? You can locate a picture of Purasia skin here. I expect you need to locate novices that have a Purasia skin although I got a letter from a friend.It is how to use Purasia skin.
    http://maleenhancementshop.info/purasia-skin/

    ReplyDelete